We provide a diverse range of reliable, cost effective and quality solutions. Be it large commercial jobs, street lighting, traffic lights, specialty lighting, domestic or rewiring. AET are here to meet your electrical needs, we can provide you with an experienced team of electrical technicians and estimators to get the job done. There is no job to big or small for our experienced friendly team.
Affinity provides maintenance to a variety of Commercial and Government Clients. We are able to provide in addition to general electrical services the following:
- Regular lamp replacement services
- Evacuation (Emergency & Exit) Lighting
- Preventative and Programmed Switchboard RCD Testing
- Appliance Test & Tag
- Commercial catering equipment maintenance & sales
- Commercial laundry equipment maintenance & sales
- Power Factor Correction system installation & maintenance
- Auto doors & gates, boom gates & access control
Under Dedicated Electrical Contracts Affinity currently provides services to the following clients:
- Australian Taxation Office
- National Film & Sound Commission: where we complete all electrical maintenance throughout all the Canberra National Film & Sound Archive Offices.
- Australian National University: Affinity provides all electrical maintenance services to the ANU. A part of our on-going contract with the ANU is for preventative maintenance of emergency escape lighting and exit lighting. We provide these services to over 120 buildings through the ANU campuses where there are just over 11,000 luminaries and exit light fittings.
- Territory & Municipal Services (ACT Property Group - LAPS): Affinity provides reactive maintenance under contract general electrical, lighting, data, & emergency and exit lighting to TAMS properties.
- Department of Treasury & Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet: We provide electrical services on demand to the Department of Treasury and the Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet.
Affinity is able to provide custom designed electrical solutions to suit your business, please give us a call to come and discuss with you.
Affinity is a major contractor for Spotless for reactive maintenance in ACT Department of Housing properties throughout the ACT. We provide total field electrical maintenance which has required us to adapt to their individual electronic reporting and claiming software. As government housing contracts have grown and evolved over the years, AET has had to be adaptable and flexible in not only it’s workmanship but also in its administrative duties. Reporting, claiming and logging of jobs is an essential part of this contract and we are required to maintain electronic job tracking including daily status reporting, electronic reporting and electronic invoicing. Affinity is a major contractor for Canberra Unit Plan which provides Body Corporate Management to over 11,000 units across Canberra. We provide electrical services including responsive maintenance and planned upgrades. Affinity is a major contractor for ACTEWAGL Home Services where we work in conjunction with ACTEWAGL to meet all of your domestic electrical maintenance.
To best achieve the highest safety with Automatic Doors Affinity Electrical have developed a periodical maintenance program to help its customers comply with their statutory requirements and issuing of the required annual maintenance and failsafe test statements.
Enrollment in our program will insure that a maintenance technician will periodical attend the doorway to thoroughly inspect and test the operator to ensure smooth, trouble free running. We recommended that this be carried out at least three times a year.
Following the completion of each maintenance service call, a written checklist will be completed by our technician which will be added to the log book history held by us on each door serviced, this method of record keeping complies with the requirements of the Government legislation and is utilized to issue the annual certification verifying the work has been carried out.
In addition to our maintenance program we also offer the following services:
- Supply and installation of complete new automatic sliding doors
- Upgrading and replacement of existing doors and control services
- Frameless Glass sliding doors
- Aluminium sliding doors
- Swing doors
- Preventative maintenance
- Service Contracts
- 24 hour, 7 day emergency assistance
- Preferred ADIS automatic doors installer and service agent within ACT and surrounding NSW
Affinity Electrical Technologies is able to supply and install traffic light systems within the ACT. We have completed these installs in conjunction with Civil Contractors. We have completed projects that included the installation of 6 traffic light towers featuring multiple aspect light groups and pedestrian crossing indicators and call buttons. The installation of a new Tyco produced “Eclipse Traffic Management Control Cubicle” connected to the scats monitoring system puts this installation at the leading edge of traffic controller and traffic management equipment. This new traffic light set forms the entry into the new East Fyshwick sub-division of “Beard Estate”. Affinity in the future is completing Traffic Light Installations at the new Molongolo Stage 1A Cotter Road
Affinity Electrical Technologies are able to supply and install light systems within the ACT. We have completed projects that included the installation of 6 traffic light towers, featuring multiple aspect light groups as well as pedestrian crossing indicators and call buttons. The installation of a new Tyco produced Eclipse Traffic Management Control Cubicle” connected to the SCATS monitoring system puts this installation at the leading edge of traffic controller and traffic management equipment.