To best achieve the highest safety with Automatic Doors Affinity Electrical have developed a periodical maintenance program to help its customers comply with their statutory requirements and issuing of the required annual maintenance and failsafe test statements.
Enrollment in our program will insure that a maintenance technician will periodical attend the doorway to thoroughly inspect and test the operator to ensure smooth, trouble free running. We recommended that this be carried out at least three times a year.
Following the completion of each maintenance service call, a written checklist will be completed by our technician which will be added to the log book history held by us on each door serviced, this method of record keeping complies with the requirements of the Government legislation and is utilized to issue the annual certification verifying the work has been carried out.
In addition to our maintenance program we also offer the following services:
- Supply and installation of complete new automatic sliding doors
- Upgrading and replacement of existing door s and control services
- Frameless Glass sliding doors
- Aluminium sliding doors
- Swing doors
- SPreventative maintenance
- Service Contracts
- 24 hour, 7 day emergency assistance
- Preferred ADIS automatic doors installer and service agent within ACT and surrounding NSW