Affinity provides maintenance to a variety of Commercial and Government Clients. We are able to provide in addition to general electrical services the following:
- Regular lamp replacement services
- Evacuation (Emergency & Exit) Lighting
- Preventative and Programmed Switchboard RCD Testing
- Appliance Test & Tag
- Commercial catering equipment maintenance & sales
- Commercial laundry equipment maintenance & sales
- Power Factor Correction system installation & maintenance
- Auto doors & gates, boom gates & access control
Under Dedicated Electrical Contracts Affinity currently provides services to the following clients:
Australian Taxation Office
Affinity Electrical Technologies currently have the contract for the ATO with UGL services this contract involves us completing lighting walkthroughs and lighting maintenance at ATO sites nationwide. This involves AET liaising with ATO site contacts and completing all lighting works with minimal interference of ATO staff. We also recycle all lamps that we replace.
The contract also involves testing and tagging of all appliances and RCD testing in each site. The RCD testing involves testing the trip time of all RCD’s and the trip function of the RCD’s at all sites. All testing is done to comply with the latest Australian standard AS/NZS3760:2010.
AET has also recently completed upgrading switchboards to comply with the latest Australian standard AS/NZS 3000:2007 to have RCD’s on all lighting and power circuits. This has been done at various sites in Western Australia, Tasmania, Queensland, New South Wales and the ACT.
National Film & Sound Commission
- where we complete all electrical maintenance throughout all the Canberra National Film & Sound Archive Offices.
Australian National University
- Affinity provides all electrical maintenance services to the ANU. A part of our on-going contract with the ANU is for preventative maintenance of emergency escape lighting and exit lighting. We provide these services to over 120 buildings through the ANU campuses where there are just over 11,000 luminaries and exit light fittings.
Territory & Municipal Services (ACT Property Group - LAPS)
- Affinity provides reactive maintenance under contract general electrical, lighting, data, & emergency and exit lighting to TAMS properties.
Department of Treasury & Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- We provide electrical services on demand to the Department of Treasury and the Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet.
Affinity is able to provide custom designed electrical solutions to suit your business, please give us a call to come and discuss with you